When considering marketing materials for your business, you would probably look out for the web-to-print! The web to print market is projected to reach $1.3 billion by 2022 all over the world. The online printing field was littered with a few players during the initial phase. While most of the entrants have survived so far, a few of them managed to evolve and mature.
4Over is considered among the leading market players when it comes to the online printing industry. Ever since its inception, the company has shown tremendous growth annually. It not just helps retailers and businesses to showcase their artwork but also helps them streamline their selling and delivery process.
What kind of products can you print with 4Over?
Web to print technology works seamlessly with any product offering a printable surface. It is possible for businesses to use 4Over to print on various products such as T-Shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, handbags, greeting cards, jackets, caps, business cards, certificates, mugs, laptop skins, and many more. All you have to do is to integrate 4Over with your existing website to start displaying their products, accept orders, and pass it to the 4Over team to fulfill it.
What are the features you can leverage from online printing with 4Over?
4Over not only helps you leverage superior print quality and faster delivery but also brings a whole host of print products, starting from business cards to posters and much more. It offers some of the world-class features that have attracted a substantial number of trade customers from all over the world. It brings features such as:
- Provide a wide range of marketing materials to print brokers, designers, and other industry professionals. It helps you simplify your market efforts by providing free marketing content and templates. Using it, you can easily elevate your marketing campaigns without any initial investments.
- Helps printers to leverage high-quality print. The 4Over team consists of industry-best printing professionals and highly advanced technology, which enables you to get uncompromised printing quality for your business promotion.
- Direct mailing makes it easy for the small printers or business owners to get their marketing material printed and delivered to the right mail address.
- Same-day delivery is something that can help marketing teams roll-out their marketing campaigns on the go without worrying about marketing collateral.
- Con4rm makes it easy for you to print your larger PDF files. It provides a simple yet intuitive GUI where you can upload your PDF files and get them printed quickly.
- Provide a debugging tool where you can know which browser your customer is using and helps in identifying critical issues on your website.
How about the processing flow of printing with 4Over?
The overall process of online printing is divided into five different phases, such as Issue, Pre-Press, Printing, Post-Press, and Delivery. The outline of the production steps can be described as below:
What benefits does it bring for your business?
Online printing with 4Over helps you push forward and maximize your profit by leveraging various e-business tools and digitization. It provides a whole host of benefits, including:
- Helps in reducing the overall administrative costs for the small printers or designers. Automating the entire process, starting from printing to delivery, greatly helps businesses linked with the printing industry to cut down costs spent in managing the printing process.
- Faster turnaround without compromising the quality. Since the images and graphics shared by the user are validated against the quality at the initial stage, it eliminates the mistakes or errors in the printing. This, in the end, provides high-quality prints without any significant delay.
- Enable flexibility in workflows. At any moment, it is possible for the business to keep an eye on the progress of their job and may suggest changes as and when required. This brings greater flexibility for business users when it comes to printing their products.
- Reduced inventory volume. Since the entire process is carried out online, there is no need to maintain the physical records of anything. The businesses are not required to maintain any physical inventory to print their product.
Right from uploading the jobs on the website to get the delivery of your desired product, 4Over takes care of everything in a hassle-free manner. It does not just help you maximize your output but also improve your overall delivery cycle.